Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Onsaemeein Yogurt Peeling

Hello loves!

Do you use peeling gels? I've only tried a few (and also did a couple of reviews) and generally, I like the effects of these products on me. Basically, these peeling gels help in instantly removing the outermost thin layer of your skin... you know, such as the flaky parts. It's pretty much like a face scrub without the "scrubbing" or the beads.

I'm currently using the
Onsaemeein Yogurt Peeling
that I bought from AltheaPH for PhP 300.00 only.

For details of the product, you can check it out on Althea's Website or you can check out the labels on the tub if you can read Hangul.





The packaging is simple and cute. It's a plastic tube with cute peach prints. I like the font choices and that they limit the design to two colors (three if you add the black font labels at the back). The shape is not the usual tub because the cap is a bit chunky that makes it easy to spot among my skincare products.


It's equipped with a spatula too. It's super cute and I love the shape and the spoon-like part at the tip. It makes using the product more hygienic! 


The product smells a bit sweet with a hint of yoghurt. It's very mild—unnoticeable when applied. Its look remind me of paste but it's not sticky at all. It's really like gel.

Here's how I use it...
Using the spatula, I get a little bit bigger than a pea-size amount since I have a big face.
I massage it with my fingers for a minute or two.

And then these bits of what I would call a mix of skin (mostly), sebum, and dirt would appear. It's exfoliation without irritating the skin with scrubs!

This product takes care of my weekly exfoliation. Sometimes I use it twice a week but most of the time I limit it to one and then use a scrub after 3 days (what can I say, I like a good scrubbin'!). 

This product will show the brighter skin underneath. It helps smoothen my face too. And when your face is smooth, your makeup also looks better. I've been using it for months now and I haven't encountered irritations with this product.

Overall, I like this product. i like how it performs on my skin and I also like how easy it is to use. The design is good and I like how affordable it is. I would recommend you check this thing out. ;)


Cheers,
DAWN



No comments:

Post a Comment