Sunday, October 15, 2017

Made By David Hand Sanitizers

Hey guys!

Having clean hands is always a must. It can prevent illnesses and even breakouts (for the skin conscious people like me). I always wash my hands as often as I can, especially when I'm about to eat. If I cannot wash my hands, I make sure I have sanitizers or rubbing alcohol with me wherever I go.

I currently have a bottle of Made by David Hand Sanitizer, particularly the Orange and Ginger scent.

I got this from BeautyMNL when I purchased a set of products. If you purchase individually, it costs PhP 100.00.

Below are the labels on the bottles:


More info from BeautyMNL's website:

Made by David Organics is all about providing carefully crafted products that are naturally healthy, generously nourishing, and sweet little pleasures to use. Everything they make is created with a lot of love, tons of passion, and a fair conscience. This is it right here, your new favorite part of your beauty and wellness regimen!

What is hands down the most nourishing, sweetest-smelling hand sanitizer in the world? You’re looking at it, love. Unlike most hand sanitizers, this has zero harsh chemicals so you’re left with soft, supple skin (not to mention bacteria-free).

Orange & ginger blend for an inspiring, energizing scent!
Grapefruit & Sage for a refreshing, awakening summery scent!
Green tea & lemon grass combine for a soothing, uplifting scent!

INGREDIENTS: Deionized Water, Ethyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Extract, Lavender Essential Oil, Grapefruit Extract, Chitosan, Lactic Acid,  Essential Oils.


The packaging is pretty cute. It's simple and I guess it looks appropriate for it's price. It's easy to use because you only have to spray it. The size makes it easy to carry around too.

I like that it's organic. No harsh chemicals involved so whenever I spray it, it doesn't dry out my hands. It also doesn't leave any sticky feeling.

I love how each of them smells. I usually do not like citrusy scents but these, particularly the grapefruit and orange, are mixed with herbs to create a new scent which I just love! They all smell great that even my boss loves them and has asked me to buy her some when I buy again (which I definitely will). My favorite is the green tea and lemon grass just because I LOVE green tea. I just love smelling it so much that I just spray it to smell it. Haha! 

And that's all for this post. What sanitizers do you use? Have you tried any products from Made by David?

Cheers,
DAWN




No comments:

Post a Comment