Wednesday, October 04, 2017

NOTD: Pink Night Sky

Hey dearies!

Sharing my NOTD!


I was in the mood for a colorful and sparkly one so I got created this using five nail polishes (didn't include my base coat and top coat).


Skin Food Nail Vita in PK205 
Miniso Nail Polish 
Maybelline Color Show in Crazy Berry
CODE Professional in G603
The Body Shop Colour Crush Nail Colour in Sequins Gold

Creating this look is easy. I arranged the nail polishes according to how I used them. So I used the first one as a base. Then, after it dries, I got an old makeup sponge and applied the second and third polishes next to each other to create a gradient effect and stamped it on each nail. I topped the darkest shade with the fourth polish and when everything dries, I topped the whole nail with the last polish.


Each nail is like a pink galaxy on the tip of your finger! 

It's pretty easy to do but I like that it doesn't look simple. I like the burst of colors and glitter.


So what do you think of this NOTD?


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment