Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Japan Trip (2018) Haul

Hello loves!

It's been three weeks since I got back from our trip to Japan. This time I went to Kyoto and Osaka. 

Japan is such a beautiful country and I've always wanted to visit ever since I got obsessed with Anime when I was ten years old. Haha! I'm so fascinated with their art, fashion, and food that I just had to go back. Last year I was in Tokyo and I really enjoyed that trip and that is why I just had to go back and see more of what the country has to offer.

My family decided to go during the spring to see the beautiful trees and flowers. My mom loves looking at them. Our trip to Tokyo last year was during the winter and it was too cold that we couldn't stay outside for a long period of time. Now we get to enjoy a view like these...







And of course, we had a good share of cherry blossom sightings!


AND for some reason, my skin just looks better in Japan so here are some selfies!


I have more photos in my camera that I actually haven't transferred to my computer so I can't upload and share them with you yet. For now, let me show you the items I brought home, and hopefully write a review about soon on the blog...

Sofina Primavista Moisture Coat Base

Cezanne Make Keep Base

Oil Blotting Papers
I've read before that they have the best oil blotting papers. I really prefer papers because when I blot using these, they don't move or damage my makeup. 

Smelly Nail Polish
I just bought this so we can avail the tax-free promo. Haha! My brother was buying a couple of shirts and we needed to reach a certain price to get the tax-free. So this is pretty much free. Haha!

Kanbo Media Cream Foundation

Sweets-Sweets Sparkling Eye Gloss

Sunplay Super Cool SPF 50+ PA++++

Sakura Koi Pouches and Zebra pens (they are super cute and super small!)

Shiseido Eyelash Curler + refill

Canmake Eyebrow Pencils in Dark Brown

Shiseido Eyebrow Pencils


Tsururi Morocco Ghassoul Peel Off Pack 

Ghassoul Moroccan Lava Clay Mask

MSH Love Liner Liquid Eyeliner

This is my favorite pen eyeliner to date! I love it so much that I bought more for my sister and friends!

I even bought a different shade. I bought Pink Brown!

I also bought some Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner. I also like this eyeliner because it can easily create finer lines

Tsubaki Shampoo and Conditioner
It's just so affordable there! I've heard that it's good so I wanna see how good it is.

Naturie Skin Conditioner

Kose Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil

I bought a lot of facial foams!

I just wanted to buy a couple but I keep seeing one is a best-seller and the other ranks no. 1 and the other is no. 2 that I just couldn't stop buying! Hahaha! These ones are affordable drugstore brands so I have no regrets.

Shiseido Senka Perfect Whip
Biore Facial Foam
Keana Baking Soda Face Foam in Peach (Limited Edition)
Softymo Cleansing Foam

Something to treat my tired feet from all the travels—Baby Foot! This can remove calluses easily! 

I also bought some tea containers...

They look awesome! I bought some for my friends too, but now I wish I bought more. :(

We also bought a couple of haori. The one on the photo is a thinner material. The other one is blue with hand painted details.

Not included in this post Shiseido Rose bath products (shampoo, conditioner and shower gel) and Bayu Skin Cream and Moist Skin Gels. My mom also bought a set of the Japanese Obaji range (the Vitamin C one). There were some food products which we bought as gift for friends. 

And that's all! I really wish I could buy more. I saw some interesting finds but my shopping money is limited. 

I do wish I could go back. Nine days are just not enough! Japan is just too beautiful! My spirit just felt lifted because of this trip.


So yeah, if you find anything interesting in this post that you want a review of, let me know at the comments below! ;)


Cheers,
DAWN



No comments:

Post a Comment