Tuesday, April 17, 2018

The Body Shop Metal Lip Liquid in Pink Nickel

Hello dear!

Do you also love rocking metallic lippies? 
Although I'm still a huge fan of mattes, I still want to have fun with other looks. Metallic lipsticks are one of the looks I turn to often because they are long-lasting and they just give that extra glamorous shine without being glossy!

One of my favorite shades to use, which I think is also perfect for the summer, is...

The Body Shop Metal Lip Liquid in Pink Nickel


Let's get to know the product first by reading the labels:


More info from the website:

Our lightweight and lusciously soft Metal Lip Liquid is formulated to effortlessly glide on like a gloss and set with a velvety, metallic matte finish. Like all our cruelty-free make-up, our limited edition, standout shades are 100% vegetarian too.

Enriched with Community Trade marula oil from Namibia and Community Trade beeswax from Cameroon
Metal Lip Liquid with a velvety finish
Available in 6 limited edition shades
Cruelty-free
100% vegetarian
No gluten
No carmine

Apply to lips using the wand. 3 steps for the perfect pout: 
1 Gently exfoliate with Lipscuff. 
2 Moisturise and condition with Translucent Lip Care. 
3 Glide on Metal Lip Liquid and allow a few seconds to dry.

It's PhP 495.00 each.

The product is housed in a classic tube with a hologram effect. The color depends on the shade you have, while you have a black cap that holds the doe-foot applicator.


The applicator holds a decent amount of product. I only do one dip for each lip.

Here's the swatch of Pink Nickel. It's like a darker rose gold color (this collection has a Rose Gold shade but I find it too light and more champagne for me).


I love the color because even though it's metallic (which I associate as being loud and eye-catching), the shade creates a different kind of sophistication on the overall look.


It instantly becomes the star of a simple, everyday makeup. And maybe for this summer, I can use it for a bronzy look!

What I've always loved with The Body Shop products is that their products are cruelty-free and yet the quality is still pretty good. For this particular product, they are enriched with marula oil and beeswax to provide extra moisture to the lips. This makes things interesting because even though this finishes as metallic matte, it never felt drying on the lips! Awesome, right?

I love this product from The Body Shop. I just love the shade and the formula that I would like to get more colors! I'm eyeing Plum Titanium!

Have you tried any of the shades of The Body Shop's Metal Lip Liquids? Which shade do you like?


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment